Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Propagation: first attempt at growing hibiscus from seed, 0 by starlight1153

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright starlight1153

In reply to: first attempt at growing hibiscus from seed

Forum: Propagation

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of first attempt at growing hibiscus from seed
starlight1153 wrote:
Lily Love.... Lookign good there. : ) What amazes me about hibiscus is that they really have such a little bud for such a huge flowers and how they giv eya a tiny tease with the edge of their bloom and then wham! ther e they open in all their glory.

Mother Nature amazing that it can pack such perefctly formed huge blooms into such a tiny package. Can you just imagine how borign lif e would be if we didn't have all thes e little sublitlies to look at in plants , to wonder, and puzzle over and appreciate.

Smockette... Aggggggggggggg your making me jealous. heheheh : ) You got it going on for sure. Hope every one of them germinates for ya.

Managed to get a clump shot this morning. Ignore the blue sheet hanging up above it. When the temps up to 100F and yoru ina major drought, I take a coupel of fence posts just stuff em in the dirt and then hang sheets up above on the corners with the fence cap on to hold the sheet. Shade s the plants and keeps them cool and from being stressed. Ran out of shade cloth and 50 cent sheets from the thrift store work almost better and whoel lot s cheaper than shade cloth.