Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Indoor Gardening and Houseplants: Snowrose started a thread about variegated foliage, 0 by DaleTheGardener

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DaleTheGardener

In reply to: Snowrose started a thread about variegated foliage

Forum: Indoor Gardening and Houseplants

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Snowrose started a thread about variegated foliage
DaleTheGardener wrote:
GG,

None of the pictures I post are of my plants. I take photos of some of my better landscapes, the ones I work on. 99% of the photos I post are taken in public places-from the street looking into people's front yards, public parks, botanical gardens etc.

I can't understand why more people don't post photos that are plant and garden related. I try to send a photo of whatever the subject of the chat is. If I don't have a photo that fits the topic sometimes I just send one that is 'pretty'. You can get a good digital camera for under $200 and they focus themselves. You will never take good pics if you don't practice with the camera and observe what makes other folks photos 'attractive'. It just makes me laugh when someone posts a request for an ID and doesn't post a series of photos to show the plant. A picture is worth a thousand words (and I hope my photos leave you speechless sometimes).

Gardening is a visual art, where's the picture?