Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Suzy's Garden, 0 by Illoquin

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Illoquin

In reply to: Suzy's Garden

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Suzy's Garden
Illoquin wrote:
Yeah, well, they were big, old and ugly and I was happy to see the last of them, although as luck would have it, I am finding pieces and parts of them all over the garden.

You're probably wondering what they were -- Sedum Autumn Joy, Japanese Anemones; ugly varieties of Irises, Daylilies, Mums, etc. Daisy 'Becky', Bapptisia. Just gigantic perennials that were a yard across or more. They were stifling my creativity LOL!

I did keep some new perennials I bought last year...they were smaller and newer.

Here was my idea for the Hummer Garden, except for some reason I remembered more annuals in it. Oh well, will be interesting to see how mine will do from seed. http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/cottage/msg112001373...

I thought I'd like frosting better than the cake. Only now I am sick of it and want to puke. LOL! And I have so many more seeds to sow (like celosia and red sunflowers) and so many more yet to plant out!

Did you see this picture? I have about double that yet to do.

Suzy