Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Spring Projects, 0 by rcn48

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rcn48

In reply to: Spring Projects

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Spring Projects
rcn48 wrote:
This gives you an idea of what I had envisioned - picture on the left is "before" - chairs on the left had to go - we couldn't sit out there anyway, it was too hot! The water feature with vase on the right gets moved to the left of the door (hopefully to finally get it working this year - the vase is supposed to work as a 'disappearing' fountain where the water basically just flows over the edges). So I used Photoshop and "painted" some new containers in colors to coordinate with the new door - I've been working on painting these plastic containers for the past month! Then I "painted" the door burgundy and the side panels the same color as the house - thought I needed 'something' on either side of the door until the pergola is a reality and drew in a pair of green trellises. Then I found those in the first picture at Lowes - whew - that saved us some time! Haven't decided whether to leave them the color they are or paint them green to go with the original plan. I have to wait until I get the door painted to make a final decision :)