Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Interested in "dig your own" unnamed daylilies in Frederick?, 0 by nminmd

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright nminmd

Subject: Interested in "dig your own" unnamed daylilies in Frederick?

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Interested in "dig your own" unnamed daylilies in Frederick?
nminmd wrote:
I need the garden space next to my fence and I currently have lots of un-named daylilies growing there. Anyone interested in digging some for themselves are welcome to them this weekend or next--if the weather holds out. I work during the week, so they are only available on weekends. I have some names for some of them, but most I don't and some may actually be crosses that have grown in. This is a "blurred" picture of the area that I need to evacuate... I also have some pictures of individual flowers from that area as well if interested--those pictures aren't blurry.

*A ditch lily or two have embedded themselves in two spots in this garden, but I'm pretty sure I have that area roped off. I'm in the Frederick MD area.

Send me an email if you are interested!! I"ll be working in the garden this weekend--I hope it's not too cold, rainy or snowy.