Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Indoor Gardening and Houseplants: Garden Whimsy Exchange Discussion and Questions Part 3 : ), 0 by silkiechick

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright silkiechick

In reply to: Garden Whimsy Exchange Discussion and Questions Part 3 : )

Forum: Indoor Gardening and Houseplants

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Garden Whimsy Exchange Discussion and Questions Part 3  : )
silkiechick wrote:
girls you are both very welcome! kim how old are you? i thought i was the baby of the bunch,lol. that was awesome being able to put names to faces all are lovely pics! sorry i haven't posted much but i keep getting lost to where the end of the post is and on which one,lol.

ok i have 5 whimsey's. 2 i sent and were recieved and 2 went out the day after i posted last i think it was so they should be there anytime i didn't put track on them sorry i didn't know we were suppost to. susan i still owe i went shopping with my daughter jelena and we got her things tonight one thing was broke so i have to exchange it before i can ship but should go out tomarrow and that's my last one to send out.

i got one in so far from susan oh it was so adorable!! i got a gnome rain gage and a yellow oriole planter sitter. i just love them!! the gnomes will be put out in my new bed tomarrow and the oriole is sitting on my planter right beside my water fountain/birdbath next to my fairies and critters. i can't upload pics since i blew the ports out when my comp crashed awhile back so i can't post pics of my whims when they come but i will let you know what i get in.

since we are all sharing pics i do have an older one last year of me and 4 of my 5 kid's and our kittens. normally i take the pics so there aren't many of me,lol. this is me, jelena, camden, dakota and hunter is front(so susan knows who is who ;-). my oldest dominic is not in the pic he was with his dad at the time.
hugs,
silkie-mary

ok since the water mark covers me here is the photobucket version,lol.
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g75/sissybear/marykidsandk...

This message was edited Apr 4, 2007 12:54 AM