Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: kind of quiet here, 0 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

In reply to: kind of quiet here

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of kind of quiet here
HollyAnnS wrote:
I spent my day driving from one Greenhouse to another. Started getting ready to do a little shopping this morning. Son calls and asks if I can take 3yr old GS for the day. So the two of us head off for the day. First stop Micky D’s for lunch then to the first shop. It’s a nice little shop with neat stuff but they have shut down the greenhouse and only have a few plants. Not what I’m looking for. Next stop known for having pricey stuff. Their plants are always top notch and so are their prices. They didn’t have any plants I wanted but they had these really cute watering cans and JR went just like a magnet right to them. Look like an elephant with the trunk as the spout. Then we head to the last place the one I expected to buy my plants at. Picked up several suitable for a terrarium and of course JR helped with the choices and watered them when we got home with his new watering can. Just sitting here now while Ric makes clams in white sauce. We both had the day off of work today. It was nice.