Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: January's Daily Weather # III, It's different!!!, 0 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: January's Daily Weather # III, It's different!!!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of January's Daily Weather # III, It's different!!!
MySharona wrote:
Marylyn – LOL – unknown precip! Like our “chance” of rain was 60% more like 100%! Is it cold enough yet? Any flurries or snow in your area? It’s been about 10-12 years since the last time (which is generally the rule for Houston).
Blooms – nice picture!
Kelli- Aww – your poor plants, I hate it when that happens and hope they’ll bounce back.
Dyson – Did Sue get anything good on e-bay? I am the e-bay Sniper Queen!
Deb- those are some scary looking clouds…

Everyone stay warm and safe. I don’t mind the cool/cold, but don’t really care for the rain that generally comes with it!

HIGH SURF ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM EST THURSDAY ...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 AM EST THURSDAY...
Includes the Counties: Nassau, Duval
Includes the cities: Fernandina Beach, Jacksonville
Tonight...Mostly cloudy and brisk. Chance of rain in the evening...Then rain likely after midnight. Areas of fog. Lows in the upper 40s inland...Lower 50s coast. Northeast winds 25 to 30 mph along the coast with gusts to 35 to 40 mph this evening...North winds 15 to 20 mph inland. Chance of rain 60 percent.

Link to a video I took before work today, not really sure if it captures the wind very well.

http://outdoors.webshots.com/video/3017374110098477435

this might