Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: January's Daily Weather, Glešilegt nżtt įr! Happy New Year!, 0 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: January's Daily Weather, Glešilegt nżtt įr! Happy New Year!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of January's Daily Weather, Gleðilegt nýtt ár! Happy New Year!
music2keep wrote:
Good Morning Everybody! It's Dyson-Dark out there, but the moon is brightly shining! It's a brisk 32*! Yes, I've been out there"traipsing" around and it's pretty & Dark ;) But we're supposed to get some rain this afternoon.
Rann, I have heard of the cow poop (methane) thing being looked into. It would be a minimal amount, but using resources none the less. My Chem. Prof. was working on a water powered car. I wonder how far he has gotten with it. He was supposed to present his idea at Va-Tech around the middle of Dec.
Kiska, I would love to have my driveway look like that, it's still not too late! (but I really have my doubts!)
Ric, if it were to snow or freeze, would you still get into the HT? :D What kind of medium do you grow the Mango's in? Do you grow them in the GH? (now that was about the Dumbest question I could have asked!!)
E_B, do you have another pic like the paper? That is so nifty ~ quite different. I do believe you have a good eye for that sort of thing. :)

Have a Great Day! All!
Joey
(my 200 yr. old oak)