Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Irises: Peak of the Iris Season, 0 by Wandasflowers

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Wandasflowers

In reply to: Peak of the Iris Season

Forum: Irises

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Peak of the Iris Season
Wandasflowers wrote:
Laurel Park is Gaulter 1978. Not quite old enough to be historic. I found it several years ago--from a local grower who has retired from the business. I have been delighted with the strength and beauty of it.

I own 1/2 of First Animation Art : http://www.firstanimationart.com A niche art market specializing in the drawings and hand apinted cels that are actually used to make animated films. I have been finding art for collectors for over 25 years & am one of the top authorities in the nation for vintage Disney art. We get alot of new customers this time of the year who are cruising the Internet as well as our regular base. Gets a little crazy. Lots of misinformation out there that we have to clear up. Our business sold over a half a million in art again this year.

Other HUGE iris blooms? I have been surprised by several this year that bloomed for the first time after 3 years of waiting---
Ecstatic Echo is a beauty that is bigger than an out spread hand. Very upright & strong.