Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Propagation: Winter Sowing Seed Swap .....part 2, 0 by Hineni

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Hineni

In reply to: Winter Sowing Seed Swap .....part 2

Forum: Propagation

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Winter Sowing Seed Swap .....part 2
Hineni wrote:
Woohoo~!! I'm up and online and.....my mail service started officially today and GUESS what was in the very first mail I received here? Yesssss, all the lovely seeds gifts from everyone in the swap....Thank you, thank you, to everyone who participated, and especially to Alice for her wonderful skills in organizing and sending things. I got so many seeds that I don't have!! Everyone was so generous too. I'm delighted and already scoping out the yard for what will go where. And DH actually packed and brought all the wintersowing containers I had saved at the old house, bless his heart. (of course, they aren't unpacked yet but...I still have a few weeks...lol)

And Alice, under the leaf cover by the mailbox in the "off limits" front yard is a rocked off planting area which DH graciously said "It's all yours, plant whatever you want" :D :D So I don't have to resort to "oops, must have fallen out of a trade envelope"...hahaha!

Now I just have to figure out what gets full sun and where to put all of these lovely little babies....is it spring yet? As you can see, the property has a bunch of trees and I have no idea what it will fill in like once everyone gets dressed in their spring finery.

Thanks everyone, I'm delighted!

~Sunny