Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Central Midwest Gardening: boo, 0 by fsrstarr

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright fsrstarr

In reply to: boo

Forum: Central Midwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of  boo
fsrstarr wrote:
Tazzy, I am glad that Dan is better, tell him we care and send good and positive thoughts... Praying hard, fingers and toes crossed that the old place closes right on time.... How are kitties doing? Did that large tom move with y'all? I am referring to the one that lived across the street and then moved in with you and adopted you.... He seemed nice...

Is everyone making plans for next years RU? We will brook no excuses... One and all must attend.

Eva Mae, Don't we have a date set? I need to let Wanda and our friends in IA and NE know the date, so they can mark it down before something else gets marked on that date.... guess I better go check the threads and refresh my memory on that date.

Has anyone heard from langbr? I sure do miss her.... and her goat poo, too. lol...

Moby, have you heard from her? You been awful quiet around here lately, too. How is that grandbaby?

Pepper, you can call me anytime you want. dmail and I will give number.

Blessings to all, Starr

ps: here is picture of my new lil bundle of joy... Her name is Luci, but she is actually the omen in disguise.... lol.... Laci is very jealous so I have to make sure she gets extra time...