Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Clematis: The Doorbell JUST RANG!!, 0 by JeanneTX

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright JeanneTX

In reply to: The Doorbell JUST RANG!!

Forum: Clematis

<<< Previous photo Back to post
JeanneTX wrote:
Isn't the "Bellagio" fabulous?!?!..I just love that place...I know most of my Roses and Clematis by heart but I did buy plant markers and put them down...I put pruning type on there as well..so when I am out and forget I don't have to stop and run in..altho I do admit I know most of their pruning types by heart now..you type it so many times you learn...that is what is great about passing on what you learn..you type it enough it become cemented in the brain..LOL..I got the beds Planted..that is with what I have...over did the new Pergola with Roses and Need to order two more and more clematis..whoopppeee..lol
I'm tired but I guess as Gardeners you'll understand when I say it's a good tired...something accomplished and something to look forward to next Spring...This is coming outta the front door...don't you think this will be a sweet place to decorate for the holidays...ScareCrows and Pumpkins,Santa...Maybe a Boy and Girl sitting...