Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Greenhouse: Bought a Portable, 0 by forevereden

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright forevereden

In reply to: Bought a Portable

Forum: Greenhouse

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Bought a Portable
forevereden wrote:
I have so many plants in there. I have alot of Aroids that I fell in love with last year. I like also growing ficus trees and twisting and braiding the trees. Some orchids. I whole bunch of Queen's Tears that I need to split. Rojo Banana galore. Ginger, basil, rosemary, xmas cactus, Hydrangeas, Gardenia, Azaleas, african violets, sedums, cactus, I also have alot of Zebra Haworthia. Around 50 or so! They just keep having babies. I try to keep at least one of every plant in the greenhouse to make cuttings. I root them out on the hydro table and either keep them as a plant to get more cuttings on, sell in the store, or put in the yard. Veggie wise I am currently growing 8 ball zucchini and Roma Tomatoes indoors on hydro as well. I want to start green peppers because they have the most pesticides at the super market. Here is a pic taken a while ago, but it looks pretty much the same inside. I need to take new pics. This was during xmas, but it gives you the idea. I wish I could do it as a living - full time. Maybe one day!