Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Robins egg blue bidet needs enhancing!, 0 by podster

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright podster

In reply to: Robins egg blue bidet needs enhancing!

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Robins egg blue bidet needs enhancing!
podster wrote:
Okie Doke ~ These are the suggestions compiled so far:

Styles: foilage, herbs, water garden, desert, fountain

Plants suggested for foilage: Ferns, Yellow Varigation (ie. Carex), Arum Italicum, Black Mondo grass

Plants suggested for trailers: Creeping Sedum, Pennyroyal, Trailing Verbena, "Silver Falls" : ))Dichondra, Lysmachia - Golden Creeping Jenny, Begonia Boliviensis

Plants suggested for Color: (here, please mentally insert the bidet color to visualize)
Veronica, Salvia, Lobelia, Iris, Pot Marigolds, Verbena, White PEEtunias : )), Million Bells,
light orange Begonia Boliviensis (also a trailer), tall Saphire Blue Iris, also suggested was the purple plant that is currently in the 'pot', another one I have that I thought about including was a yellow walking iris, Neomarica longifolia (see photo) which would give heighth and drape over the sides.

Decorations suggested: ceramic frog 'seated' on edge of pot, spitting frog, P'ing little boy statue.

I am researching the plants for success in this zone and am still open to any suggestions. Your thoughts are welcome, your humor is appreciated. Obviously anyone who would drag a blue bidet home has a perverse sense of humor!