Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Clematis: I've DISCOVERED the SECRET!!, 0 by JeanneTX

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright JeanneTX

In reply to: I've DISCOVERED the SECRET!!

Forum: Clematis

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of I've DISCOVERED the SECRET!!
JeanneTX wrote:
WOW...all the excitement going on from yesterday!!..Oh, gezzz...please let them all have success!!...In most the books that I have read it said to use semi-mature wood?..Does that make sense...the wood is brown as you can see...here in Texas My clematis emerge around the latter part of February and then by May 1st most of my pruning group 3s have finished blooming and are ready to be pruned back half way for their second round ....so this wood is at least 6 weeks to 8 weeks old?..wouldn't you agree?? I have also read that willow water is excellent for aiding in plants taking root!!..The aspirin is new to me..but I know if you put an Aspirin in your vase with your flowers ..they last longer...so, there must be something to it!!
Pat ( did I get the name right this time?..LOL) You really went all out...looks awesome...You and your cats will have a blast!!...Mine kept getting up on my Potting Bench and stuck his nose in mine out of curiosity then left...they love anything new and different...you can purchase the "T's" at Walmart too!!..They are next to the other items you bought..I am going to take a pic of my stone..Just for Shirl!!...Jeanne
Ps..I musta bought a really cheap pump..LOL..Mine only has one speed...FAST