Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Annuals: Finally bought annuals now what do I do?, 0 by Plantcrazii

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Plantcrazii

Subject: Finally bought annuals now what do I do?

Forum: Annuals

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Finally bought annuals now what do I do?
Plantcrazii wrote:
HD was having a great sale on annuals so I finally bought some. I have never done any outdoor gardening and I want some color to liven up the outside so I bought some annuals. But I'm not sure exactly what to put with what, what can remain a house plant after the cold weather starts, and so on. I have some beautiful ceramic pots just sitting in my house with nothing in them. I'm not sure if I should use them for these plants or what to do. I would love some of them to be used in hanging baskets. I have even thought of making a tiny little flower garden between my steps and the end of my porch. It would have to be a raised bed garden because there is nothing there but really really hard packed down dirt, with a little gravel because that used to be a driveway. But I'm leaning more toward growing them in containers since it is really hard for me to the outside work. So what I need to know is what to use in what, what kinds to put together, and any other information that you could help me with. I will post photos of them and maybe you guys can help me out with what to do with them.

Thanks,
Jesse