Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Clematis: New Clematis Nursery in the Garden Watchdog!, 0 by ClematisDebbie

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ClematisDebbie

In reply to: New Clematis Nursery in the Garden Watchdog!

Forum: Clematis

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of New Clematis Nursery in the Garden Watchdog!
ClematisDebbie wrote:
Hello Everyone my name is Debbie Fischer and I am an addict! Thanks for the wonderful comments about my plants and nusery! I am thrilled to be able to take this next step but am starting to feel like a movie star or something. Don't worry I am far from fancy and will never reform! I am just the worst Clematis addict you will ever meet. Well then there is Shirley......(loved your picture Shirley!) Normally I am covered in dirt and never-ever have clean or long finger nails. High-heels, nylons and white things, never. There, now you can get a better idea of me. I really love ~MY~ Violet Elizabeth picture that Jeanne posted! Shame on you! This is an awesome clematis, a bit slow to settle in but worth the wait. That picture was taken in the middle of Oct. of last year growing in a gallon. It had a buzz cut in Feb. but you can see the results. I whack all my clematis back hard the first few years of their little clematis life and I seem to get a bigger better plant faster. But this is just what I think and do. I am sure many of you have your own style too. Another beauty that is over looked is Mrs. PB Truax. She is hardy, early flowering and drop dead gorgeous! I had 3 weeks of low teens a few weeks ago but she is still setting buds. The color is like no other. I will post a picture of the whole plant once I figure out what in the world I am doing here. But once again and I am happy to meet all of you and humbled at your kind words! Thank-You!! Debbie