Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Trees, Shrubs and Conifers: Any grafters around/propagators?, 0 by conifers

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright conifers

Subject: Any grafters around/propagators?

Forum: Trees, Shrubs and Conifers

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Any grafters around/propagators?
conifers wrote:
Just seeing what you're grafing and looking for folks for next Winter to trade/exchange scions/cutings with.

I have a block of Acer palmatum starting to leaf out and will be ready soon. I have ~55 Conifer grafts and am awaiting for some understock of Platycladus to waken up as well I just received for some Chamaecyparis nootkatensis 'Jubilee' scions I have in the fridge. Rooted cuttings of Thuja's 'Rosenthalii', 'Yellow Ribbon', and 'Emerald Variegated'; Cuttings of my Metasequoia species and of cultivar 'Ogon' / 'Gold Rush' as well. Some Platycladus cuttings from a very old plant located at my parents home. Declining cuttings of Chamaecyparis pisifera 'Vintage Gold'.

My conifer grafts are spoken for already, but would love to possibly trade cuttings in the Fall. Let me know if you're interested.

I just joined today so am figuring out the user aspects of the website. I'd prefer emails but still need to see how this website works.

Thanks,

Dax