Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Carnivorous Plants: Oh philcula...come out, come out and play where ever you are, 0 by Equilibrium

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Equilibrium

In reply to: Oh philcula...come out, come out and play where ever you are

Forum: Carnivorous Plants

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Oh philcula...come out, come out and play where ever you are
Equilibrium wrote:
No Pixie, I have always accepted responsibility for anything I ate and you can take that to the bank. I like food in quantity, what can I say.

Now now now, Dode can tell you about her little chemical spill. Mums, the word.

Quoting:I was planing on purchaseing large amount of pots so that all my sarrs will be in identical pots
Wolf, are you going to be overwintering plants other than your own or do you just like the uniformity of matching pots?

Oh nooooooo, I would never drill holes in anything I actually use and I would strongly suggest Wolf not drill holes in his future wife's casserole dishes until after she walks down the aisle and says I do. I do see lots of casserole dishes and pyrex at garage sales and I'd drill in those in a heart beat. I've seen them for $1 a piece. Can't beat that price. The rectangular shaped glass pyrex dishes are great for drip trays but pyrex has glass pie pans too that work great for drip trays and they clean out so easily because they are glass. I've never tried to drill holes in glass before for drainage but I'm sure it can be done.

So, Mommy went to bed and before she slipped off to la la land she instructed Equil to be nice because Wolf carries a gun? Well well well, I've got a secret weapon myself. Meet Elliott-