Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Propagation: Seed Snatchin' XVI Sifted, Sorted & Stacked!, 0 by soulgardenlove

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright soulgardenlove

In reply to: Seed Snatchin' XVI Sifted, Sorted & Stacked!

Forum: Propagation

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Seed Snatchin' XVI  Sifted, Sorted & Stacked!
soulgardenlove wrote:
Oh Jim, thats pretty. :)) Okay, can you send a link for the rock wool method so we can check it out? What method do you use for your seeds Jim? Do you still grow the celosia? That was nice stuff!

Weezin, Sorry, but I need to spell it out for myself.... what your saying is that you germinate 12 seeds in a small flat.. When they germinate and are large enough you transfer them to a six pack, right? I'm going to go check out that site. thanks. :)

I have been playing with the idea of using those salad take out containers for seed starting. They have the black bottoms and clear tops that lock in. Problem is I haven't been saving them up.. and would need to get my hands on some in bulk, but I bet they would be less than seed starting flats. Maybe a restuarant supply place? I've only seen styrofoam at Costco.

I still need to know how yall water from the bottom if your using flat without holes? or are you??

Any reccomendations on germinators?

Here's a picture of the TV. I saw this and frooze the TIVO. Yes, I am a nut, but thought it was pretty and should post in the ID forum to see what it is. :)