Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Plants that I have, so far, 0 by Quyen

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Quyen

Subject: Plants that I have, so far

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Plants that I have, so far
Quyen wrote:
((Originally posted in the Tomatoes forum. Moved here because it's probably more appropriate here).

This is just a way for me to keep track of things that I've done and plants that I have. I don't know how to use the DG's garden journal very well. I won't be celebrating my first year as a "real" gardening nut until Spring 2006 so I'm still a newbie at this. Please feel free to jump in with comments and such. I'm having such a good time growing things and learning from others here at DG.

All of my plants are in containers. Here's a picture of my "on-the-ground garden".

Tomatoes: Stupice (2), Better Boys (6), Azoychka, Goose Creek, Northern Lights, Champion, Celebrity, Early Girl, Black Prince (3), Mrs. Maxwell's Big Italian (4), Lime Green Salad, Green Zebra, Brandywine (Red & Pink), Box Car Willie (4), Yellow Perfection, Green Grape, Quartz Multiflora, Catherine Simms, Aunt Ruby's German Green, Taxi, German Johnson, Super Marmande, Sugar Sweetie, Sweet 100's, Yellow Pear.

Leafy veggies: Swiss Chards (Bright Lights & Perpetual), Arugula, Mesclun Salad Mix, Tom Thumb lettuce

Root veggies: carrots (Little Fingers), radish (French Breakfast), beet (Cylindra)

Peppers (hot): Habaneros (orange & red), Giant Thai, Santaka Hot, Thai Yellow, Caribbean Red, Yuquitania, Goat's Weed, Purple Vietnamese, Hanoi Red, Tin Tin.

Peppers (sweet): Purple Beauty, Canary Bell, Mini Yellow Bells.