Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Trees, Shrubs and Conifers: Tree Advice, 0 by Z71JROD

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Z71JROD

In reply to: Tree Advice

Forum: Trees, Shrubs and Conifers

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Tree Advice
Z71JROD wrote:
Mobi, Thanks for the suggestion on the Crabapple. My grandpa has a couple in his yard and they are beautiful trees but probably won't work for the area.

Blaine, my dad is Duane Chase, he graduated in 77'. Maybe you know him? Yep, the Sunken Garden is still there. It is almost always closed but does open up for weddings and such. It is a neat place, I may have to stop by and see if I can find any ideas. The Mimosa is also a good looking tree but my mom does not like some things about them. I had a good idea of the trees I wanted planted when I first started but my mom doesnt have the same taste as me haha.

Mike, Those trees are closer to what I am looking for. They look about the right size and also look to have the look I am going for. I will have to check out the nurseries and see what they have. We don't have that great of a selection due to living in a smaller town.

I'm going to attach a couple of images to give everybody a better idea of what I am working with.