Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Perennials: Some May garden pictures....., 0 by jamie68

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright jamie68

In reply to: Some May garden pictures.....

Forum: Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Some May garden pictures.....
jamie68 wrote:
Zuzu ~

Thank-you for the perfect ID on those plants...I looked both of those up and they are dead-on...good job!! The blue-flowered plant in front of the bear is called Sisyrinchium bellum with S. montanum mixed in to get different heights in the same clump....."Blue-eyed Grass" common name. I can NOT remember if they both flower blue, but they are cute little iris relatives that have the prettiest blooms all summer. I think we are both blue flower lovers...;o)

Shirley1md ~
I am always up for a trade....what did you have in mind??? :o) Isn't 'Black Negligee' a great one?? I won it in a drawing at a Hardy Plant Society get-together....it was the one I wanted, and I couldn't believe I won.....I have several Cimicifuga...'White Pearl', and 'Brunette', and 'Hillside Black Beauty', but I just couldn't cough up the $30+ bucks for Negligee, winning it was sooo neat! And I love it with "Johnson's Blue' ecspcially when they start to entertwine later on in the season, they get even better. One of my favorite combos in this bed...

Let me know what you have to trade....

Have a great day all!!
Jamie