Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Trees, Shrubs and Conifers: Camellia Question, 0 by jdee

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright jdee

In reply to: Camellia Question

Forum: Trees, Shrubs and Conifers

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Camellia Question
jdee wrote:
It was suggested that I spray with a funguside, for a similar problem I had with my rose bush. I have some outdoor cats that follow me around, and are pretty nosy about what I do in the garden, so needless to say, I was a nervous wreck until that funguside dried. that was about two weeks ago, and I haven't sprayed since, because I as much as I love my garden, I can't risk the lives of my cats.

A couple of days ago, I was at Walmart, and found another funguside. If didn't have the same warnings concerning pets, and on the lable, it claimed to be for organic gardening. I got some, and sprayed my camellias right away. Right now, it's too soon to tell if it will work, but I do have a good feeling about it. I picked the spotted leaves off (the ones that didn't fall off), and my question is this...

Will I get new leaves to fill in the bald spots, or are they gone for good? The shubs are over all healthy, adn putting out healthy new growth....