Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Annuals: If you build it..., 0 by richteaz

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright richteaz

In reply to: If you build it...

Forum: Annuals

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of If you build it...
richteaz wrote:
For those that don't know this, I moved in Jan. so any photos you see from me were taken in my gardens in Madison. My new place, pictured below, is a blank canvas, so I have almost nothing to trade.

I live in the Large White Building that is known as the Exchange House. It was built in 1838 (10 years older than Wisconsin itself) and was a General Store, Saloon, Hotel, and Stage Coach Stop in it's early days. It has a nice large side and back yard not really in the photo though (I actually found this photo on the Web when I did a search prior to moving here).

I have so many plans for my new place, I only hope my body holds together so I can achieve what I want to do. I have a thread started in the Photo Forum (The Exchange House) in which I'll be posting photos of the work I do and any achievements I make along the way. But as I said, I have seeds of the White Datura, and I may have some of the Dbl/Triple Purple (the one pictured) as well if anyone is interested.