Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Propagation: Seed Snatchin' PartVIII - Still Divin'!, 0 by Equilibrium

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Equilibrium

In reply to: Seed Snatchin' PartVIII - Still Divin'!

Forum: Propagation

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Seed Snatchin' PartVIII - Still Divin'!
Equilibrium wrote:
Oh my NCG... is that... a crotch rocket? Can't say as I blame you with the rising cost of gas. That certainly will help decrease our dependency on the Middle East now won't it. Good for you" Vroom vroom! My next car is going to be a hybrid. I can't in good conscience purchase anything else. Sure do wish I had the guts to by a motorcycle though. Saddle bags would be a must.

Now about my, er uh, contributions- I re-read what I wrote to you about orchid roots and typed nice white roots instead of a nice healthy green root. Yes, I'm a rocket scientist- not. Nice green roots is what you want to see in an orchid and nice white roots in a carnivorous plant. Ugh, sorry about that. Anyway, I just ran upstairs to lift out one of my baskets to show you what I meant so you can see the difference. Here's a pic of the roots of an orchid I bought from Home Depot a few months ago of all places. It was one of their $19.99 specials.

Here goes-