Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Annuals: Seed sowing help...please?, 0 by richteaz

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright richteaz

In reply to: Seed sowing help...please?

Forum: Annuals

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Seed sowing help...please?
richteaz wrote:
Thanks BrugAddict: (and everyone else)

I'll take all the prayers I can get. You may hear me complain about having a bad day from time to time due to this disability I now find myself with, but all in all I'm making a real effort not to let it get me down. Knowing it was an accident, and even though the doctor actually said,"Ooops to far" when placing the needle into my spine and injecting the chemical that wasn't suppose to go there, I'm just not going to spend valuable time being bitter about it. It can be Soooooo painful at times, but I just wait for it to pass, and move on.

I've told a few of you this already, but with the saying about life giving you lemons, and you making lemonade....., I truly believe that HIS true test is, when the lemonade is done, am I and the lemonade going to go through life being bitter? I've made the decision NOT to do that. So forgive me if and when I mention the pain or a bad day now and then, but sometimes it's so bad I just can't ignore it, as hard as I may try. But I truly do appreciate the kind words, thoughts, and prayers from all of you.

And moving into my new place has given me so much to dream, plan, and do that I don't have time to waste feeling sorry for myself. I'm really loving it here, meeting new people, most of whom love gardening, Hurrah!!!! And many people are actually looking out for me and making sure I don't over do. How sweet is that? (Very!)

By the way, I have several friends that live in Fon du lac as well and like most Wisconsin communities, the people are wonderful there.

I guess I should touch on the subject of this thread as long as we're here. I've planted seeds of both the White and the Purple and White Datura I grew last year. So now it's wait and see. It's pretty tough getting that outside layer off the seeds, I'll say that. I was wishing I had a scalpel to assist with the job, but knowing me I'd have a spasm and cut my fingers off, lol. Ooooops lol.

A Very Heartfelt Thank You to Everyone who wrote to me. I truly do appreciate your responses.

I'm including a photo I took last summer in Madison, the green trees and blue sky just looks nice this time of year. Hope you enjoy the shot.

Have a Glorious Day Everyone
Richard T.