Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Beginner Gardening: The royal empress tree - what is the real story?, 0 by Sttab

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Sttab

In reply to: The royal empress tree - what is the real story?

Forum: Beginner Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of The royal empress tree - what is the real story?
Sttab wrote:
Well, I learned my civility from reading you posts. You may attempt a facade of eloquence, but without class it\'s all for not.

They never used lead paint in trailers so I wouldn\'t have exposure to that sort of thing. I am guilty of jumping off cliffs though. BASE jumping is a pretty fun sport, you should try it. But, you would be guilty of jumping off cliffs also. Your pretensiosness would say otherwise.

You are right. I am a cheap bastard. A freind of mine plans on providing me the seed pods required to start my own trees. He works at one of the aforementioned evil nurseries that sells evil plants. I planned on using his expertise to cultivate one in my front yard. As mentioned I now plan on planting more. Even if I didn\'t have a great freind to help me along, the Internet is a wonderful invention.

http://homeguides.sfgate.com/plant-empress-royal-paulownia-t...

I think it\'s funny you villanise others for planting them due to the invasive nature. Claiming their neighbors will have to deal with seedlings sprouting up in their yards. Then you claim my Johny Appleseed idea is crap. Well which is it?

I now declare Empress trees to be \"Assult Plants\". They have no use in modern society. Our forefathers never envisioned these types of trees when writing the constitution.

Go ahead and scoff, I\'ll fart in your general direction.