Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Beginner Gardening: Need Landscaping Ideas, 0 by congchualele

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright congchualele

In reply to: Need Landscaping Ideas

Forum: Beginner Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Need Landscaping Ideas
congchualele wrote:
Wow! You guys are quick with responses! Thank you for taking your time out to answer my question and give suggestions. The home is a brand new home, so we're not looking to do any major reconfiguration to the front. We are more so looking for suggestions for what plants or floral plants that would go well with what we have, along with the placement that would enhance the front of the house. We'll definitely get a better picture with a whole front yard and get the soil tested.

My goal is a modern, clean but beautiful look.

DirtyMulch, great suggestions. I actually am okay with a concrete walkway. We'll definitely place in new mulch and lighting for sure. As for the shutters, you wouldn't suggest to paint it a different color even? I feel as if the house in the front is dark with the browns and dark tones.

WeeNel, sounds great! Attached is an image of what I am looking for. I was thinking something on the lines of these stones to surround current plant area and elevating the eye up surrounding the house.

Diana_K. Stamped concrete would definitely make the front look better. We will certainly consider that later on.