Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Daylilies: What was your favorite daylily companion for 2014?, 0 by taylordaylily

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright taylordaylily

In reply to: What was your favorite daylily companion for 2014?

Forum: Daylilies

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What was your favorite daylily companion for 2014?
taylordaylily wrote:
BadCat, You need help in that dungeon. If it wasn't nasty out, I would be on my way. lol

Linda, You really are a plant hero. I can hear the Epies and Plumies talking about how you saved the day all the way up here in Ohio. Lol I would love to be able to get out and clean my yard. Unfortunaly, my yard looks like this. Pictured below. There is probably a graveyard of sticks under that snow. I'll have to clean up once the snow is gone and my yard is a soupy mushy mess. Lol I can't wait because it means I'll be planting soon. :-) I will be digging with my hands this year since a shovel will be out of the question. I will have some Popeye arms by summer. Lol
Your little Mike's will do fine in pots sat outside as long as critters leave the pots alone. What a big IF that can be.

Susan, I'm sorry your loosing plants again this winter. It sounds like you need to elevate your garden beds. I have a area in my backyard that gets super boggy in winter and early Spring. I will have to use a raised bed when I get around to planting that area of the yard. If you raised your beds 12" that would make a world of difference during winter.
Your going to have some little Susan's growing next Fall. There is no easier flower to pollinate and grow from seed than a daylily. I should have a lot of little Karen's blooming this summer. I can't wait!