Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Daylilies: Blooming Today New Mexico, 1 by nutsfordaylily

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright nutsfordaylily

In reply to: Blooming Today New Mexico

Forum: Daylilies

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Blooming Today New Mexico
nutsfordaylily wrote:
Really nice pics, I2le! You have some nice ones. I've ordered a lot from Bob Selman myself. He sends good stuff. I'm really liking HOLD YOUR HORSES and BABY BOOMER. WALTER'S TANGO, SUNRISE SUNSET and KRAKATOAN LAVA are all gorgeous!

I would love to live in NM. I've lived in NV and AZ, as well as CA. Love it out west. I love it here, too, for the fact that the climate is good for lots of different plants, and the soil on our property is fantastic. Not that everyone has great soil around here, but we seem to be blessed by an abundance of it at our place. I would hate to have to do all you do to improve the soil. That's tough.

Janie, I have Russian Rhapsody, and mine never looks as nice as yours. I'm not excited by it and will probably pot it up to sell. Have had it a lot of years, and just doesn't increase for me. Maybe likes a much warmer climate. Here are several pics of mine on different days, different times of the day, etc.

Karen