Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-South Gardening: March, 2012!! Spring has sprung (or is springing-maybe). , 1 by kathy_ann

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright kathy_ann

In reply to: March, 2012!! Spring has sprung (or is springing-maybe).

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of March, 2012!!  Spring has sprung (or is springing-maybe).
kathy_ann wrote:
Charlotte, kim , Loretta, Sarah & Kim's husband Geoff (spelling) met up in Bald knob today to support Dian's open house at Hopes & Dreams Nursery and to spend alittle money lol had a great time!! and yep, I spent alittle money.

came home and worked in the garden this evening, got the tomatoes planted, along with 2 rows of purple hull peas and the peppers. tomorrow we're going to plant more purple hull peas and squash thinking that will be it for a few weeks, then we'll plant the dill and the cucumbers and we'll just see what else we can get in the veggie garden, also going to plant sweet potatoes.

I did get a chance to put the spagum moss all around the edges and bottom of this three tier planter today. I am going to fill it with low growing sedums and rock garden type plants, like Ice plants and i got a couple euphorbias to put in there, I don't have many low growing sedums right now so it will have to be an on going process, hopefully I'll find some when we go to Rita's

here's the planter Ready for the dirt . A few other pics too since i can post more than one at atime. ;0) that second pic, I forget what it's called, variegated yellow rose of texas? I forgot. i also forgot the third picture, some sort of beauty plant? first time it's bloomed.